(Redirected from ManCHILD)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up man child, manchild, or man-child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchild or man child may refer to:
- Man-Child, a 1975 album by Herbie Hancock
- Manchild (band), an American 1970s soul band from Indianapolis, Indiana
- Manchild (rapper), a rapper
- Manchild (album), a 1999 album by Shyheim
- "Manchild" (song), a song on the 1989 album Raw Like Sushi by Neneh Cherry
- Manchild (TV series), a BBC TV series
- "The Man Child", a short story by James Baldwin
- Manchild: The Schea Cotton Story, a documentary on American basketball player Schea Cotton
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchild.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.