Man o' war
(Redirected from Man O' War)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Man o' war usually refers to:
- Man-of-war, a warship
- Portuguese man o' war, a floating marine animal found in the Atlantic that resembles a jellyfish
- Physalia utriculus, also known as Indo-Pacific Portuguese man o' war, a similar species found in the Indo-Pacific
Man O' War, man o' war or manowar may also refer to:
- Man o' War, the name of a champion thoroughbred racehorse
- Man o' war, alternate name for the Magnificent frigatebird
- Man of War, Fingal, Ireland
- Man O' War Bay (disambiguation)
- Man o' War Boulevard, Lexington, Kentucky, U.S.
- Man-O-War Cay, an island in the Bahamas
- Manowar and Rocky Islands Important Bird Area, Queensland, Australia
- Man O' War, a character in Freedom Force (2002 video game)
- Man O'War, a character in Dragon Quest
- Man O War, original name for list of Pokémon (52–101)#Tentacruel
- Gigabolt Man-O-War, a boss-character in Mega Man X8
- X-O Manowar, a comic book superhero
- Man O' War, a bounty in the video game Metal Saga
- Man-O-War, a monster in the video game Progress Quest
- Manowar, a Marine Protector-class patrol boat of the United States Coast Guard
- Lexington Men O' War, defunct professional ice hockey team
- Man O' War, a brand of cigar manufactured by A. J. Fernandez Cigars
- Man O' War (game), a naval wargame by Games Workshop
- Manowar, heavy metal band
- Justin Credible, former WWF wrestler who went by the name "Aldo Montoya, the Portuguese Man O' War"
- a variation of the Vermouth#Beverage named after the thoroughbred racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Man o' war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.