Man o' war
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Man O' War (disambiguation))
Man o' war usually refers to:
Man O' War, man o' war or manowar may also refer to:
- Man-O-War Cay, an island in the Bahamas
- Man O' War Bay (disambiguation)
- Man o' War Boulevard, Lexington, Kentucky, U.S.
- Man of War, Fingal, Ireland
- Manowar and Rocky Islands Important Bird Area, Queensland, Australia
- Man o' War (horse), the name of a champion thoroughbred racehorse
- Man o' war, alternate name for the Magnificent frigatebird
- Man O' War, a character in Freedom Force (2002 video game)
- Man O'War, a character in Dragon Quest
- Man O War, original name for list of Pokémon (52–101)#Tentacruel
- Gigabolt Man-O-War, a boss-character in Mega Man X8
- X-O Manowar, a comic book superhero
- Man O' War, a bounty in the video game Metal Saga
- Man-O-War, a monster in the video game Progress Quest
- Manowar, a Marine Protector-class coastal patrol boat of the United States Coast Guard
- Lexington Men O' War, defunct professional ice hockey team
- Man O' War, a brand of cigar manufactured by A. J. Fernandez Cigars
- Man O' War (game), a naval wargame by Games Workshop
- Manowar, heavy metal band
- Justin Credible, former WWF wrestler who went by the name "Aldo Montoya, the Portuguese Man O' War"
- a variation of the Vermouth#Beverage named after the thoroughbred racehorse
- The elven Man-O-War, a fantasy space sailing ship from Spelljammer in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Man o' war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.