Man of Steel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Man of Steel may refer to:
- Superman, a fictional character nicknamed "the Man of Steel"
- Man of Steel (film), a 2013 Superman film directed by Zack Snyder and starring Henry Cavill
- The Man of Steel (comics), a 1986 comic book limited series
- Superman: The Man of Steel (2002 video game), a video game for Xbox
- Superman: The Man of Steel, a monthly comic book series about Superman from 1991 to 2003
- Man of Steel (musical), an Australian comic musical
- Steel (John Henry Irons) or The Man of Steel
- Metallo, sometimes also known as "Man of Steel"
- Superman: Man of Steel, a series of action figures, based on The Death of Superman
- Man of Steel (album), a 1983 album by Hank Williams, Jr.
- "Man of Steel" (song), a song on Meat Loaf's album Couldn't Have Said It Better
- Man of Steel (sculpture), a proposed sculpture in South Yorkshire, England
- Man of Steel Awards, an annual award for Super League's player of the season in rugby league
- Joseph Stalin (1878–1953), Soviet leader whose nom de guerre (Stalin) literally means "man of steel"
- Narendra Chaudhary (1968-2016), Indian bomb defusing expert nicknamed "Steel Man"
- "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex", an essay about Superman's sexuality by Larry Niven
- Men of Steel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Man of Steel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.