Manaf (Arabic: مناف Manāf ) may refer to:
- Manaf (deity), a pre-Islamic Arabian deity
Ancient Arab names based on the phrase Abd Manaf (lit. slave of Manaf):
- Abd Manaf ibn Qusai, great-great-grandfather of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Hashim ibn Abd Manaf great-grandfather of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Muttalib ibn Abd Manaf, one of the ancestors of the Sahaba (Muhammad's companions)
A modern male given name:
- Manaf Abushgeer (born 1980), Saudi Arabian football player
- Manaf Abd al-Rahim al-Rawi (died 2013), Iraqi jihadist
- Manaf Suleymanov (1912–2001), Azerbaijani writer
- Manaf Tlass (born 1964), Syrian general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.