Manau may refer to:
- Manau (group), a hip-hop band
- Manau, Nepal
- Rattan, a plant, from the Malay rotan manau
- Manau (dance), a Kachin dance
- Manau Gododdin or Manaw Gododdin, an area of what is now Scotland in the Early Middle Ages
- Mânău, a village in Ulmeni town, Maramureş County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.