Jump to navigation Jump to search
Incidents in the city of Manchester, England known by the name Manchester bombing include:
- The Manchester Blitz, during World War II
- Manchester Magistrates Court bombing, by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA), on 6 April 1974, injuring 12 people
- Lewis's department store bombing, by the Provisional IRA, on 24 January 1975, injuring 19 people
- 1992 Manchester bombing, by the Provisional IRA
- 1996 Manchester bombing, by the Provisional IRA
- Manchester Arena bombing, by an Islamic extremist in 2017
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchester bombing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.