From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandelbrot may refer to:
- Benoit Mandelbrot (1924–2010), a mathematician associated with fractal geometry
- Mandelbrot set, a fractal popularized by Benoit Mandelbrot
- Mandelbrot Competition, a mathematics competition
- Szolem Mandelbrojt, a Polish-French mathematician
- Mandelbrodt, dessert associated with Eastern European Jews
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandelbrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.