Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mandelbrot may refer to:
- Benoit Mandelbrot (1924–2010), a mathematician associated with fractal geometry
- Mandelbrot set, a fractal popularized by Benoit Mandelbrot
- Mandelbrot Competition, a mathematics competition
- Mandelbrot (cookie), dessert associated with Eastern European Jews
- Szolem Mandelbrojt, a Polish-French mathematician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandelbrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.