From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandrin may refer to:
- Mandrin (medical equipment), a metal guide for flexible catheters
- Mandrin (1923 film), a French film of 1923
- Mandrin (1947 film), a film starring Armand Bernard
- Mandrin (1962 film), a film set in Pérouges
People with the name
- Louis Mandrin (1725–1755), French brigand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandrin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.