Mandu may refer to:
- Mandu, Madhya Pradesh, a ruined city in Dhar district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Mandu, Jharkhand, a township in Ramgarh district, Jharkhand, India
- Mandu (Vidhan Sabha constituency), assembly constituency in Jharkhand, India
- Mandu (community development block), Jharkhand, India
- Mandu, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a village
- Mandu River, a river in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Mandu (dumpling), a type of filled dumpling in Korean cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.