Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mandu may refer to:
- Mandu, Madhya Pradesh, a ruined city in Dhar district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Mandu, Jharkhand, a township in Ramgarh district, Jharkhand, India
- Mandu (Vidhan Sabha constituency), assembly constituency in Jharkhand, India
- Mandu (community development block), Jharkhand, India
- Mandu, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a village
- Mandu River, a river in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Mandu (dumpling), a type of filled dumpling in Korean cuisine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.