Manfred von Knobelsdorff
Manfred von Knobelsdorff, Lieutenant Colonel Waffen-SS, (born 15 June 1892 in Berlin-Spandau, died 1965) oversaw much of Wewelsburg Castle from February 12, 1935 through January 24, 1938, where he presided over several ceremonies. At some point during this period, Siegfried Taubert temporarily succeeded Knobelsdorff.
He is believed to have been a follower of Irminism.
- 07.02.1934 SS-Sturmführer
- 09.11.1934 SS-Obersturmführer
- 28.05.1935 SS-Hauptsturmführer
- 29.01.1936 SS-Sturmbannführer
- 24.01.1938 SS-Obersturmbannführer
- 12.02.1935 - 24.01.1938 ”Burghauptmann von Wewelsburg” (SS-Ordensburg)
- Kirsten John-Stucke:Wewelsburg
|This article related to Nazi Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to the military of Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|