Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manifestation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manifestation may also refer to:
- Manifestation of God, the prophets of the Bahá'í Faith
- Avatar, a manifestation of God in Hinduism
- Materialization (paranormal), also called manifestation, the creation or appearance of matter from unknown sources
- Glass manifestation, a form of glass decoration in which markings are applied to make a sheet of glass obvious
- Manifestation (Malevolent Creation album), 2000
- Manifestation (Cloak of Altering album), 2015
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manifestation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.