From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manifesto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A manifesto is a public declaration of principles and intentions, often political in nature.
Manifesto may also refer to:
- Manifesto (band)
- Manifesto Records
- Manifesto (Astrovamps album)
- Manifesto (Pocket Full of Rocks album) (2007)
- Manifesto (Roxy Music album), 1979
- "Manifesto", the title song on the 1979 Roxy Music album Manifesto
- Manifesto (Deadlock album)
- Manifesto (Inspectah Deck album)
- "Manifesto" (Superfly song)
- "Manifesto", a song by Planningtorock from W
- "Manifesto", a song by The City Harmonic
- "Manifesto", a 1972 song by Peter Skellern
- Manifesto (1988 film)
- Manifesto (2015 film)
- Manifest (disambiguation)
- Art manifesto, a recurrent feature associated with the avant-garde in Modernism
- 1890 Manifesto, a formal position regarding termination of practice of polygamy in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manifesto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.