From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the praenomen itself, see Manius (praenomen).
Some notable Romans using this praenomen include:
- Manius Acilius Aureolus, Roman military commander and usurper, died in 268 CE
- Manius Acilius Glabrio (consul 191 BC), consul in 191 BCE
- Manius Acilius Glabrio, consul in 67 BCC
- Manius Acilius Glabrio (consul 91), consul in 91 CE
- Manius Curius Dentatus, consul multiple times in the 3rd century BCE
- Manius Valerius Maximus Corvinus Messalla, consul in 263 BCE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.