From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mannikin)
|Look up manikin or mannikin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The terms "manikin" and "mannikin" may refer to:
- Manikin, a life-sized human doll used in medical education
- Mannequin, a life-sized human doll used especially in sales
- Lunchura, a genus of bird which includes mannikins (not to be confused with manakins)
- Manikin (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Manikin Records, a record label specialising in the Berlin school of electronic music
- Manikin, an enemy type from the video game, Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Manikin, a human-like race from the video game, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
- Manikin, a small cigar, popular in 1970s UK, manufactured by Freeman and Co. Ltd. (bought by Gallaher Group)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manikin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.