Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manora may refer to:
- Manora, Karachi, in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Manora, Washim, a taulka in Washim district of Maharashtra, India
- Manora Cantonment, in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Manora Fort, Karachi, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Manora Fort, Thanjavur, Thanjavur, India
- Manora Island, an island in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Manora, the Thai pronunciation of Manohara, a character in Southeast Asian mythology
- Manora, the Thai pronunciation of Menora, a traditional dance of south Thailand and northern Malaysia states
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.