From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mansyu)
Manshu may refer to:
- Manshu (Traditional Chinese: 蠻書; Simplified Chinese: 蛮书; pinyin: mánshū; English meaning "Barbarous Document" or, roughly, "The Book on the Southern Tribes"), a 9th-century Chinese text by Fan Chuo which describes Nanzhao (modern Yunnan), its peoples and affairs (Wikisource Translation)
- Su Manshu (1884–1918), Chinese writer, poet, painter, revolutionist, and translator
- Manshū (満州?), Japanese for Manchuria
- Manchuria Airplane Manufacturing Company (満州国飛行機製造株式会社 Manshūkoku Hikōki Seizo Kabushiki Kaisha?) (AKA Manshū or Mansyû), active in the 1930s and 1940s
- Manshū Hayabusa, an airliner made by Manchukuo Aircraft Company in the late 1930s
- Manchuria Aviation Company (満州航空株式会社 Manshū Kōkū Kabushiki Kaisha?), the Manchukuo national airline 1931/32–45
- Manshu-in (AKA Manshuin Monzeki), a Tendai temple located near the Shugakuin Imperial Villa at Sakyō-ku, Ichijo-ji, Takenouchi-cho, in northeast Kyoto, Japan.
- "Manshu Musume" (Japanese for "Manchurian Girl"), a Japanese hit song in 1938
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manshu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.