From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mansyu)
Manshu may refer to:
- Manshu (Traditional Chinese: 蠻書; Simplified Chinese: 蛮书; pinyin: mánshū; literally means barbarous document; roughly means the book on the southern tribes), a 9th-century Chinese text by Fan Chuo describing Nanzhao (modern Yunnan), its peoples and affairs.
- Su Manshu, Chinese writer, poet, painter, revolutionist, and a translator born in 1884
- Manshū (満州?), Japanese for Manchuria
- Manchukuo National Airways (満州航空株式会社 Manshū Kōkū Kabushiki Kaisha?)
- Manchukuo Aircraft Company (満州国飛行機製造株式会社 Manshūkoku Hikōki Seizo Kabushiki Kaisha?)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manshu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.