Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Manti, manti, or manties in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manti or Manty may refer to:
- Manti, Iowa, a defunct Mormon settlement
- Manti, Utah, a city, named for the city of Manti in the Book of Mormon
- Manti National Forest, formerly Manti Forest Reserve, in Colorado and Utah
- Manti (crater), on Mars
- City of Manti, the chief city in land of Manti, in the Book of Mormon
- Hill of Manti, near city of Zarahemla, in the Book of Mormon
- Land of Manti, most southerly land of the Nephites, in the Book of Mormon
- Manti (food), a dumpling in Turkish and Turkic Central Asian cuisine
- Manti Utah Temple, a Mormon temple in Manti, Utah
- Manti High School, Manti, Utah
- Manti (Book of Mormon), a Nephite soldier in the Book of Mormon
- Mänti, a constructed language created by Daniel Tammet (born 1979)
- Manty, a margarine brand - see BRF S.A.
- Manties, in fiction the residents of the Star Kingdom, later Empire, of Manticore in the Honor Harrington series - see Honorverse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.