Manuel Mota (guitarist)
|Born||22 October 1970|
Manuel Mota (born October 22, 1970) is a jazz guitarist from Lisbon, Portugal.
Mota started playing guitar at 15. Although his interest was in blues rock, he turned to free improvisation and experimental music in the 1980s. He has a degree in architecture and owns the record label Headlights.
- I Wish I'd Never Met You (Headlights, 1999)
- For Your Protection Why Don't You Just Paint Yourself Real Good Like an Indian (Headlights, 2001)
- Leopardo (Rossbin, 2002)
- Quartets (Headlights, 2004)
- Outubro (Headlights, 2006)
- Sings (Headlights, 2009)
- ST 13 (Headlights, 2014)
- 090114 (Headlights, 2014)
- Blackie - Solo Guitar (Headlights, 2014)
- Sete (Headlights, 2015)
- Exodus (Headlights, 2015)
- Lacrau with David Grubbs (Blue Chopsticks, 2018)
- Prato, Greg. "Manuel M. Mota". AllMusic. Retrieved 14 February 2019.