Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manuka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manuka may refer to:
- The flowering plant Leptospermum scoparium (Mānuka in Māori)
- Manuka, Australian Capital Territory, an area in Canberra, named after the plant
- Manuka Oval, a stadium in the above territory
- Manuka Primary School in Witheford Heights, North Shore, New Zealand
- Manuka Gorge, a canyon close to Waitahuna in New Zealand
- Mānuka honey, a monofloral honey
- Mānuka (waka), from Māori mythology
- Manuka State Wayside Park and forest reserve, a park on the Island of Hawaiʻi
- Manuka Football Club, a defunct Australian Rules Football club
- Gentian Manuka (born 1991), Albanian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manuka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.