(Redirected from Maori)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Māori, māori, Maori, or maori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Māori or Maori can refer to:
Relating to the Māori people
- Māori people of New Zealand, or members of that group
- Māori language, the language of the Māori people
- Cook Islanders, the Māori people of the Cook Islands
- Cook Islands Māori, the language of the Cook Islanders
- SS Maori, a steamship of the Shaw Savill Line, shipwrecked 1909
- HMS Maori (1909), a Royal Navy Tribal-class destroyer, sunk in 1915.
- HMS Maori (F24), a Royal Navy Tribal-class destroyer, launched 1936 and sunk 1942.
- New Zealand Māori cricket team
- New Zealand Māori rugby league team
- New Zealand Māori rugby union team
- Maori, a novel by Alan Dean Foster
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Māori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.