Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maqam may refer to:
- MAQAM, a media company specializing in Arabic and Middle Eastern media
- Maqam, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Another name for a mazar (mausoleum), often used for a venerated structure in traditional Islam
- Maqaam, spiritual stages in the Sufi path
- Maqam (shrine), a tomb of a Muslim holy person
- for "Weekly Maqam" see below under "Musical structures"
- Arabic maqam, melodic modes in traditional Arabic music
- Mugham, a music tradition of Azerbaijani cultures
- Maqam al-iraqi, an Iraqi melodic system
- Weekly Maqam, prayer services of Sephardic Jewish culture
- Makam, a Turkish system of melody types
- Muqam, a melody type from Uyghur culture
- Shashmaqam, a musical genre typical of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maqam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.