From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maranatha is an Aramaic phrase in the New Testament of the Bible, translated as O Lord, come.
Maranatha may also refer to:
- "Maranatha" (Millennium), an episode of the television series Millennium
- Maranatha! Music, a Christian music label
- Maranatha Baptist Bible College (India), in India
- Maranatha Baptist University, in Watertown, Wisconsin, United States
- Maranatha College, in Meridian, Idaho, United States
- Maranatha High School, in Pasadena, California, United States
- Maranatha High School (Zimbabwe), in Bulawayo Province, Zimbabwe
- Maranatha Campus Ministries, a Charismatic/Pentecostal-oriented Christian ministry
- MaraNatha Foods, a brand of nut butter; (maranathafoods.com)
- Maranatha Village, a Baptist retirement community near Sebring, Florida, United States
- Maranatha Volunteers International, a Christian non-profit organization based in Sacramento, California, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maranatha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.