|Look up marbled, marbler, marblers, or marbling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marbling may refer to:
- The quality of a surface that has streaks of color, like marble. For example:
- Marbleizing, also called faux marbling, the art of painting walls or furniture to look like real marble
- Paper marbling, a method of aqueous surface design in which paper or fabric is decorated with a spotted pattern similar to stone, as well as other swirled and combed patterns
- Marbled meat, the pattern of fat in beef steaks
- Marbling, a form of birth control in horse breeding, involving a marble used as an intrauterine device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marbling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.