Marc Antoine may refer to:
- Marc Antoine, French known name for Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius)
- Marc Antoine (musician) (born 1963), French jazz fusion guitarist
- Marc Antoine (singer) (born 1977), Haitian-Canadian singer
- Marc-Antoine Charpentier (1643–1704), French composer of the Baroque era
- Marc-Antoine Fortuné (born 1981), French professional footballer
- Marc-Antoine Pouliot (born 1985), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Marc-Antoine Madeleine Désaugiers (1772–1827), French composer, dramatist and songwriter
- Marc-Antoine Laugier (1713–1769), Jesuit priest and architectural theorist
- Marc-Antoine Parseval (1755–1836), French mathematician
- Marc-Antoine Pellin (born 1987), French basketball player
- Marc Antoine de Beaumont (1763–1830), French nobleman
- Muretus (Marc Antoine Muret, 1526–1585), French humanist and Latin prose stylist of the Renaissance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marc Antoine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|