|Full name||Marc Libbra|
|Date of birth||5 August 1972|
|Place of birth||Toulon, France|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|1992–1993||→ FC Istres (loan)||10||(1)|
|2001||→ Hibernian (loan)||10||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Libbra scored a memorable goal on his debut for Norwich City, coming off the bench to score against Manchester City in August 2001. Seven days later he scored a late winner away at Wimbledon. However, he was unable to maintain such form and was released by the club shortly after the start of the 2002-03 season.
Since retiring as a player, Libbra has worked as a football pundit for French television.
- "Norwich 2-0 Man City". BBC Sport. BBC. 18 August 2001. Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- "Wimbledon 0-1 Norwich". BBC Sport. BBC. 25 August 2001. Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- Eastham, James. ""Losing" Ballon d'Or hurts Ribéry more than most". When Saturday Comes. When Saturday Comes Limited. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
Before Ribéry's fate was sealed, ex-Norwich City striker Marc Libbra, now a TV pundit, criticised Zinedine Zidane for supporting Ronaldo over Ribéry.
- Marc Libbra career statistics at Soccerbase
- L'Equipe profile
- Profile on Yahoo! Sport
- Career information at ex-canaries.co.uk
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a forward born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|