Marc Thompson (footballer)
|Full name||Marc Thompson|
|Date of birth||15 January 1982|
|Place of birth||York, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:03, 27 July 2007 (UTC).
Thompson graduated through the youth side at York City and made his first-team debut in 2000. He was given a three-year pro-contract in May 2000, having shown promised through his first few games. He was awarded the Gerry Davitt Memorial Trophy for the 1999–2000 season. Boston United offered Thompson a trial in December 2001. Harrogate Town expressed an interest in signing Thompson in May 2002, and signed at the start of the 2002–03 season. He then signed for Farnborough Town in August 2003, but was released in February 2004.
- "BOSTON LOOK AT THOMPSON". Non-League Daily. 2001-12-19. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "HARROGATE LOOKING TO STRENGTHEN". Non-League Daily. 2002-05-25. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "HARROGATE RETURN FOR THOMPSON?". Non-League Daily. 2004-02-28. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "ANOTHER NEWBOY FOR TAYLOR". Non-League Daily. 2003-08-12. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "DAVID BRINGS IN TWO". Non-League Daily. 2004-10-22. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "One-time men of York to settle at Robins' nest". The Press. 2007-07-25. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|