Marcelino is a surname that originated in Italy (variation, Marcellino). There are also several families with the Marcelino surname in Spain, Portugal, and the Americas (North, Central, and South).
Marcelino is also a given name in Spanish and Portuguese:
- Marcelino Bernal, (1962) Mexican association footballer (var. Mexican clubs).
- Marcelino Bolivar, (1964) Venezuelan boxer.
- Marcelino Elena, (1971) Spanish association footballer (Gijón, Mallorca).
- Marcelino de Oraá Lecumberri, (1788–1851) Basque Spanish military man and administrator.
- Marcelino López, (1943–2001) Cuban American baseball pitcher.
- Marcelino Menéndez y Pelayo, (1856–1912) Spanish scholar, historian.
- Marcelino Martínez, (1940), is a former Spanish association footballer (Zaragoza).
- Marcelino dos Santos, (1929) Mozambican poet, revolutionary and vice president.
- Marcelino Garcia Toral, (1965) Spanish association footballer (Gijón, Santander, Levante) and manager (Gijón, Santander, ...)
- Wikipedia Pages with Marcelino or Marcellino in the title
|This page lists people with the surname Marcelino. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|