|Date of birth||18 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Latisana, Italy|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
(on loan from Chievo)
|2009–2010||→ Palermo (loan)||1||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Ascoli (loan)||18||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Latina (loan)||38||(1)|
|2016–||→ Novara (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 February 2015.
Calderoni made his first team debut on 25 May 2008 against Cesena, the 2nd last match of the season.
On February 2010, Piacenza and Serie A outfit Palermo agreed for a loan exchange between Calderoni and Romanian full-back Cristian Melinte, with the former joining the rosanero with immediate effect.
He played his first game in a rosanero jersey, as well as his first Serie A game, as a starter in a 3–1 home win to Bologna. He returned at Piacenza at the end of the season, with only one appearance during his short stint with the Sicilian side. In January 2011 is made official his transfer on loan Ascoli.
On 14 August 2013, Calderoni was signed by Chievo. Half of the registration rights, valued for €90,000, was immediately swap to Bari, for the full registration rights of Claiton dos Santos, valued for undisclosed fee. Calderoni signed a 5-year contract with Bari. In March 2014, the liquidator of Bari also adjusted the valued of the 50% registration rights, to €126,700. However, in June 2015 Cheivo bought back Calderoni for a price below the valuation, for €80,000.
- "Ultimi movimenti di mercato per i rosa" (in Italian). US Città di Palermo. 2010-02-01. Retrieved 2010-02-01.
- "CAPITAN MICCOLI STENDE IL BOLOGNA" (in Italian). US Città di Palermo. 27 March 2010. Retrieved 27 March 2010.
- "Ufficializzato Marco Calderoni" (in Italian). US Grosseto FC. 25 January 2012. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- "Arriva Matteo Ricci. Ceduti Barba e Calderoni" (in Italian). US Grosseto FC. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- "Valutazione ramo di azienda sportiva A.S. BARI S.p.A" (PDF) (in Italian). Tribunale di Bari (Re-published by Corriere del Mezzogiorno). 28 March 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Chievo, ufficiale: Claiton in gialloblù" (in Italian). AC Chievo Verona. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- "Stoian and Calderoni to ChievoVerona" (in Italian). A.C. ChievoVerona. 25 June 2015. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "Mercato: Calderoni al Chievo,Sall al Bari" (in Italian). F.C. Bari 1908. 25 June 2015. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- A.C. Chievo-Verona S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2015 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- F.C. Bari 1098 S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2015 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Official: Marco Calderoni on loan to Latina" (in Italian). A.C. ChievoVerona. 13 July 2015. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "Marco Calderoni in prestito dal Chievo" (in Italian). U.S. Latina Calcio. 2015. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "Officiale: Marco Calderoni al Novara" (in Italian). A.C. ChievoVerona. 4 July 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- Profile at Football.it (Italian)
- Profile at Piacenza (Italian)
- FIGC (Italian)
- Marco Calderoni – FIFA competition record
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|