From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marg or MARG may refer to:
- El-Marg, a district of Cairo
- Harald Marg, a German canoer
- MARG Limited, an Indian construction company
- Marg (magazine), an Indian art magazine
- MARG (technology), a concept related to attitude and heading reference systems
- Marg (word), a Hindi and Punjabi word for "road"
- An abbreviation for margarine
- An abbreviation for Margarita
- Marg Helgenberger, an American actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.