(Redirected from Marg (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marg or MARG may refer to:
- El-Marg, a district of Cairo
- Harald Marg, a German canoer
- MARG Limited, an Indian construction company
- Marg (magazine), an Indian art magazine
- MARG (technology), sensors providing attitude information for aircraft
- Marg (word), a Hindi and Punjabi word for "road"
- A Persian word for "death"
- An abbreviation for margarine
- An abbreviation for Margarita
- Marg Helgenberger, an American actress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.