Margot Douaihy is a writer whose works include Scranton Lace (Clemson University Press), Girls Like You (Clemson University Press), a Lambda Literary Award Finalist, and the chapbook i would ruby if i could (Factory Hollow Press). She also edits the literary journal Northern New England Review and various Future Plc publications. Her work has been featured in PBS NewsHour, The Wisconsin Review, Colorado Review, South Carolina Review, The Madison Review, Tishman Review, and The Adirondack Review.
Douaihy is a Neal Award winner for her mentorship - bringing home the 2018 Marianne Dekker Mattera Award. Under her leadership, AV Technology Magazine won the 2018 Neal Award for Best Media Brand.
- "Scranton Lace, by Margot Douaihy with illustrations by Bri Hermanson". Clemson University Press. May 2, 2017.
- "i would ruby if i could - Margot Douaihy". Factory Hollow Press. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "The Northern New England Review | Poets & Writers". www.pw.org. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- https://www.pbs.org/newshour/poetry/scranton-lace-nostalgia-time-place-no-longer-exist/#. Missing or empty
- "Bri Hermanson & Margot Douaihy". adirondackreview.homestead.com. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "Frankfurt Book Fair 2016: agent hotlists | The Bookseller". www.thebookseller.com. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "Margot Douaihy - Tibor Jones & Associates - New Titles - The London Book Fair". www.londonbookfair.co.uk. 2016-01-25. Retrieved 2017-03-05.