From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
14 June 1975 |
Maria Järvenhelmi (born 14 June 1975) is a Finnish actress and singer. She has appeared in 27 films and television shows since 1990. She starred in the film Lights in the Dusk, which was entered into the 2006 Cannes Film Festival.
- Taivas tiellä (2000)
- Bad Luck Love (2000)
- Rollo and the Spirit of the Woods (2001)
- Rölli ja metsänhenki (2001)
- Lights in the Dusk (2006)
- The House of Branching Love (2009)
- The Kiss of Evil (2011)
- The Role (2013)
- "Festival de Cannes: Lights in the Dusk". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-12-13.
|This article about a Finnish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|