From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marica may refer to:
- Marica (mythology), a nymph in Roman mythology
- Maricá, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Maritsa, a river in Bulgaria, alternatively spelled Marica
- Marica, a former brush-footed butterfly genus now included in Erebia
- Ciprian Marica (born 1985), Romanian footballer
- Marica Bodrožić (born 1973), German writer of Croatian descent
- Marica Hase (born 1981), Japanese gravure model and actress
- Marica Malović-Đukić (born 1949), Serbian historian
- Marica Stražmešter (born 1981), Serbian Olympic swimmer
- Marika, name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.