From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Marienburg (disambiguation))
Marienburg may refer to:
The historical German name of these places
- Ordensburg Marienburg (Malbork Castle), the large brick castle built by the Teutonic Knights
- Alūksne, Latvia
- Feldioara, Romania
- In Germany
- Marienburg Castle, Ostalbkreis, a castle in Niederalfingen near Aalen, Germany
- Marienburg Castle, Hanover, a castle in Hanover district, residence of the Prince of Hanover
- Marienburg Castle, Hildesheim, a castle in Hildesheim, Lower Saxony
- Marienburg Castle, Leutesdorf, Germany, a small baroque castle in Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Köln-Marienburg, a district of Rodenkirchen in the city of Cologne
- Marienburg (Mosel), a former Augustinian monastery built near the ruins of a Roman fortress in Zell an der Mosel near Trier, Germany
- Marienburg, Papua New Guinea - a town in the East Sepik province of Papua New Guinea
- Marienburg, Suriname - a village and former sugar plantation in Suriname
- Marienburg (Warhammer), a fictional city in the Warhammer Fantasy world
- Siege of Marienburg (disambiguation)
- Treaty of Marienburg
- Marienborg, summer residence of Denmark's Prime Minister
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marienburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.