From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Marilyn (film))
|Look up Marilyn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marilyn may refer to:
- Marilyn (given name)
- Marilyn (singer) (born 1962), British pop singer
- Marilyn (hill), a type of mountain or hill in the British Isles
- 1486 Marilyn, a Main-belt asteroid
- Marilyn, an 1980 opera by Lorenzo Ferrero
- Marilyn (1953 film), directed by Wolf Rilla
- Marilyn (1963 film), a documentary film about Marilyn Monroe's biography
- Marilyn (2011 film), a 2011 romance film
- Marilyn (Mario character), a character in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- Marilyn: An American Fable, a musical by Patricia Michaels, Jeanne Napoli, et al.
- Marilyn (biography), a biography of Marilyn Monroe by Norman Mailer
- "Marilyn", a 2000 horror short story by Jack Dann
- My Week with Marilyn, a 2011 film about Marilyn Monroe
- Shot Marilyns, a painting by Andy Warhol
- Marilyn Diptych, a painting by Andy Warhol
- Marilyn Monroe, an American actress and sex symbol
- Marilyn Manson, an American singer
- Marilyn Manson (band), an American rock band
- "Mary Lynne" (song), a 1980 song by the band Sector 27 on the album Sector 27
- All pages beginning with "Marilyn"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marilyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.