|Occupation||CEO/Manager Rosland Capital|
Marin Aleksov was born in Sweden and began in the precious metals industry after coming to the United States. He worked for Merit Financial and then Lear Capital before establishing Rosland Capital in 2008.
Aleksov has been interviewed about gold prices in news publications and in television appearances by TheStreet, CBS News and the Los Angeles Times, primarily stressing that gold has been consistently valuable over time as the value of the dollar decreases.
In July 2014, Aleksov expanded the company into the United Kingdom, which he said was the start of expansion into the European Union. Rosland Capital’s movement into the British market was covered by the Los Angeles Business Journal in an article featuring Aleksov.
- "Golden rule: L.A. metals brokers mine inflation fears". Vlex. Los Angeles Business Journal. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Marin Aleksov". Rosland Capital. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Deaux, Joe. "Gold Prices Tumble as Russia Pulls Troops From Ukraine Border". TheStreet. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Jarvis, Rebecca. "Going for the gold". CBS News. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Hsu, Tiffany. "Price of gold surges on Fed stimulus hopes; is it headed for $2,000?". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Marin Aleksov of Rosland Capital and Gman talk Gold". OutLoud Opinion. Archived from the original on 26 February 2014. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Rosland Capital TV Spot for Gold Featuring William Devane". iSpot TV.
- Devine, Christine. "Memorial Day Memories As Vets Seek New Direction". My Fox LA. Archived from the original on 27 July 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Walk for Warrios". WalkforWarriors.org.
- "Rosland Capital Expands Internationally with Opening of Office in the United Kingdom". Rosland Capital. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- Koren, James Rufus. "Metal Broker Aims to Take Shine to British Market". Los Angeles Business Journal. Retrieved 16 July 2014.