4 November 1959|
Marina Suma (born 4 November 1959) is an Italian actress.
Life and career
Born in Naples, Suma started her career as a glamour model, and made her film debut in Salvatore Piscicelli's Le occasioni di Rosa. For her performance in this film she won a David di Donatello for best new actress. Later she starred in Carlo Vanzina's Sapore di mare and in a number of successful comedy films. From the 1990s she focused her activities on television.
- The Opportunities of Rosa (1981)
- Time for Loving (1982)
- Sing Sing (1983)
- A Boy and a Girl (1983)
- Cuori nella tormenta (1984)
- Blues metropolitano (1985)
- Sweets from a Stranger (1987)
- Dark Bar (1989)
- Disperatamente Giulia (1989)
- Infelici e contenti (1992)
- Pater Familias (2003)
- Mozzarella Stories (2011)
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Le attrici: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese, 2003.
- Annuario del cinema italiano & audiovisivi. Centro di studi di cultura, promozione e difusione del cinema, 2011.
- Gianni Canova. Enciclopedia del cinema. Garzanti, 2005.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|