From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marinka may refer to:
- Marinka (operetta), an operetta by Emmerich Kálmán
- Schizothorax, a genus of fish
- Marinka, Bulgaria, a village in Bulgaria
- Marinka, Ukraine, a town in Ukraine
- Marinka Raion, whose seat is Marinka, Ukraine
- Rinrin Marinka (born 1978), Indonesian chef
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marinka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.