Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up maritima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maritima may refer to:
- 912 Maritima, an asteroid
- Alba Maritima (titular see), a Catholic titular see
- Caesarea Maritima, a city and harbor built by Herod
- CD Orientación Marítima, a football team in Arrecife, Canary Islands
- Cupra Maritima, a town on the Adriatic coast
- Ora Maritima, the sea coasts, a poem
- Secil Maritima, a flagship in Angolan shipping
- Beta vulgaris, subsp. maritima, see sea beet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maritima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.