Mark Katakowski is an American entrepreneur and scientist specializing in stem cell therapy.
Katakowski was born and raised in the state of Michigan, the youngest child of two educators. He received a B.S. in Physics and a Ph.D. in Medical Physics from Oakland University. He later served as a research staff scientist at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI, where he did research on stem cells. He has over 45 peer reviewed scientific journal articles under his name.
In 2015, Katakowski co-founded Forever Labs, a longevity company specializing in the harvesting and storage of adult stem cells. Forever Labs was part of the summer 2017 Y Combinator batch. He currently serves as president and chief scientific officer.
- "Forever Labs, Inc". Gust. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Forever Labs preserves young stem cells to prevent your older self from aging". TechCrunch. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "This Stem-Cell Freezing Startup May Make 'Forever Young' a Reality". Observer. 26 October 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Buhr, Sarah. "Forever Labs preserves young stem cells to prevent your older self from aging". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- Talks at Google (2017-09-29), Mark Katakowski: Increasing Human Life Expectancy through Stem Cell Rejuvenation" | Talks at Google, retrieved 2017-10-14
- "under odysseus". Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- Ultimate blogs : masterworks from the wild Web. Boxer, Sarah. New York: Vintage Books. 2008. ISBN 9780307278067. OCLC 173480385.CS1 maint: others (link)