This article needs attention from an expert in Biography.February 2018)(
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin, Madison|
California Institute of Technology
|Richard H. Day|
Mark Allen Satterthwaite is an economist at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He is currently A.C. Buehler Professor in Hospital & Health Services Management, Professor of Strategic Management & Managerial Economics, and chair of the Management & Strategy Department. He is a fellow of the Econometric Society and a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Gibbard–Satterthwaite theorem
- Muller–Satterthwaite theorem
- Myerson–Satterthwaite theorem
- Welch–Satterthwaite equation
- Mark Satterthwaite faculty web page. http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Faculty/Directory/Satterthwaite_Mark.aspx Retrieved May 13, 2010
- Satterthwaite's faculty web page
- Mark Satterthwaite publications indexed by Google Scholar
- "Mark Satterthwaite". JSTOR.
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|