Mark Thomas Ketterson
|Mark Thomas Ketterson|
|Born||Mark Thomas Ketterson
|Occupation||Author, performing arts commentator and critic|
|Alma mater||Vanderbilt University and University of Illinois|
|Spouse||John N. Fliszar|
Mark Thomas Ketterson (born 1955, Nashville, Tennessee) is an American performing arts critic and writer. He is the Chicago correspondent for Opera News magazine, Universitories, Grand Ole Opera and he has also written for Playbill, Chicago magazine, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Houston Grand Opera, the Ravinia Festival, Patti LuPone at Ravinia USOPERAweb., and The Kennedy Center.East meets West at WNO
- Ketterson, "Builder without Borders", Opera News, June 2008, pp. XXX
- Ketterson, "Scene Stealers", 26 October 2007 on PlaybillArts.com
- Ketterson, "The Divas Divulge", Chicago Magazine, April 2007, pp. ??
- Ketterson, "Playing the Fool"" on HoustonGrandOpera.org, Month??, 2008
- Ketterson, "The Music Man - Paul Gemignani" on usoperaweb.com, date??
|This biographical article related to opera is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to music journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|