From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Markaz may refer to:
- The Markaz, formerly the Levantine Cultural Center, a religious cultural center in West Los Angeles, California
- Markazu Ssaqafathi Ssunniyya, a university in Kerala, India
- Markaz Knowledge City, a city project in Kozhikode, Kerala, India
- Kuwait Financial Centre (Markaz), an asset management and investment banking institution from Kuwait
- Sunni Cultural Center, Dubai, also known as "Markaz Dubai", a religious and cultural centre of Markaz in Dubai, UAE
- Markaz (country subdivision)
- Markaz, Hungary, a village in Heves County in northern Hungary
- Markaz Rif Dimashq District
- Markaz-e Garm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Markaz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.