From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Markovsky (masculine), Markovskaya (feminine), or Markovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Markovsky, Perm Krai, a former urban-type settlement in Perm Oblast (now Perm Krai), Russia; since 2001—a settlement of rural type
- Markovsky, name of several other rural localities in Russia
- Markovskaya, name of several rural localities in Russia
- Markovskoye, Mezhdurechensky District, Vologda Oblast, a village in Mezhdurechensky District of Vologda Oblast, Russia
- Markovskoye, Sokolsky District, Vologda Oblast, a village in Sokolsky District of Vologda Oblast, Russia
- Pavel Iustinovich Marikovsky, Russian entomologist and science writer
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page lists people with the surname Markovsky. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|