Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Marks or marks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marks may refer to:
- Mark's, a Canadian retail chain
- Marks & Spencer, a British retail chain
- Collective trade marks, trademarks owned by an organisation for the benefit of its members
- Marks & Co, the inspiration for the novel 84 Charing Cross Road
- Marks (surname)
- Grade, a teacher's evaluation of a student's performance
- Marks (manor house), a manor house in London, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.