|Full name||Abraham Pieter Marnus Hugo|
|Date of birth||24 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Paarl, South Africa|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (12 st 13 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Abraham Pieter Marnus Hugo (born 24 September 1986) is a former South African rugby union footballer whose regular position was scrum-half. He made just under a hundred first class appearances between 2006 and 2013 for the Boland Cavaliers and Griquas and also made two appearances for the Cheetahs during the 2010 Super 14 season.
He initially retired after the 2013 Currie Cup season, but returned to action for the Boland Cavaliers in the 2014 Vodacom Cup competition. After playing another three seasons for the Wellington-based side, he retired at the end of the 2016 season.
In 2015, he joined Western Province club side Durbanville-Bellville and was a member of the squad that won the 2015 SARU Community Cup competition, scoring one tries in seven appearances in the competition.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Marnus Hugo". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "It's Rugby Player Profile Marnus Hugo". It's Rugby. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "JP en nóg 11 klaar met GW". Media24 (in Afrikaans). Beeld. 31 October 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "SA Rugby Squad – Regent Boland Cavaliers : 2014 Vodacom Cup". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Zondagh waai by Boland ná rasse-wrywing". Netwerk24 (in Afrikaans). 2 October 2016. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Durbell win first Cell C Community Cup title". South African Rugby Union. 6 April 2015. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|