Marois may refer to:
- Barbara Marois (1963-), American field hockey player
- Daniel Marois (1968-), Canadian ice hockey player
- Jean Marois (artist), Canadian painter and writer
- Jean-Pierre Marois, French film director and producer
- Mario Marois (1957-), Canadian ice hockey player
- Pauline Marois, (1949-), Canadian politician
- Prix Jacques Le Marois, French flat horse race
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.