Marshall Allen (journalist)
He was a staff writer at the Pasadena Star-News, and the News-Press and Foothill Leader Newspapers. He was a reporter for the Las Vegas Sun, from 2006 to 2011. He was a 2009 Fellow of the Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ). The "Do No Harm" project was based on data mining, and analysing hospital records turned over to the State of Nevada.
- "Do No Harm", Las Vegas Sun
- "Public Records: Marshall Allen on Why Journalists Should Play By Bureaucrats' Rules", William Heisel's Antidote, July 22, 2011
- Marshall Allen talks ‘Do No Harm’ to JSchool Students
- How a ProPublica reporter turned a telemarketing call into an investigative story
- Former LA Reporter Beats ProPublica, Then Joins Them
- journalist's Twitter