Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up marte or Marte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marte may refer to:
- Marte, Borno, a Local Government Area in Borno State
- Marte (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Mars (Planet), the fourth planet from the Sun, in Spanish
- Mars (mythology), the Roman god of war
- Modeling and Analysis of Real Time and Embedded systems, an UML profile
- C.D. Marte, a Mexican football club
- C.D. Atlético Marte, a Salvadoran football club
- ST Marte, a tug in service with Wilson Son SA Comercio Industria, Brazil from 1966
- Marte (missile), anti-ship missile
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.